Zulu Pods is driving innovation in the aerospace market with patented decentralized lubrication systems and is seeking an accounting intern to join our team.
65 Sunderland Rd, Amherst MA, 01003
Alex Cowley, VP Finance
The Accounting Intern will support the finance team in day-to-day accounting functions.
This is a part time role with an expectation of 5-10 hours weekly. The work can be done fully remotely, but onsite facilities are available. Hours are flexible apart from a weekly accounting meeting.
Generally, students selected for internships have completed their freshman year.
- Code credit card expenses weekly
- Receipt verification
- Communicate with other employees about additional information needed for expenses
- Monitor AP inbox
- Timely entry of invoices to be paid
- Update worksheets for tracking depreciation and amortization
- Assistance with month end journal entries
- Support functions for month end close
- Additional tasks as needed
- Quick learner
- Detail oriented
- Good communications skills
- Finance / accounting experience or current pursuit of a degree in a related field is a plus
- Due to the nature of the work applicants must be US Citizens with no known issues that would prevent them from obtaining security clearance.
$20/hr for a 3 month term with options to extend.
Zulu Pods is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Individuals who require reasonable accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act in order to participate in the search process should notify our Office of Human Resources.