Zulu Pods does not sell your personal information, but we may use it to enhance your experience on the Website or for other purposes pursuant to applicable law.
YOUR CONTINUED USE OF THE WEBSITE SERVES AS YOUR CONSENT TO THE UPDATED TERMS HEREIN.
2. WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may collect the following information from you depending on how you use our Website or any partnering third party’s website:
- Identity Information: This is information where you may be personally identified, such as name, shipping or primary address, e-mail address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”).
- Profile Information: This may include your login data (username and password), your purchasing activity, records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), or your responses to surveys.
- Non-identifying Information: This may include information like your IP addresses, unique device IDs, information about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, usage details, or your search queries on the Website.
- Financial Information: This may include your payment source details (credit or debit card information) and billing address.
3. HOW WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION
We collect your information:
- From You: When you provide information to or interact with our Website or other means of correspondence (whether through our Website or a third-party partner), such as emails, surveys, promotions, etc., or automatically as you navigate or interact through or with the Website. We may also collect information you may provide, whether published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”), on public areas of the Website, or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. We do not control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions.
- From Public Sources: This includes any information made available to the public by you or an organization representing you.
4. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
- To present our Website and its contents to you;
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us;
- To provide you with notices about your account (if any);
- To store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests;
- To speed up your searches;
- To recognize you when you return to our Website and allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website;
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
- To estimate our audience size and usage patterns;
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it;
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information;
- To comply with applicable laws and regulations;
- To create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and/or inferred non-personal information, which we or our business partners may use to provide and improve our respective services; or
- For any other purpose with your consent.
5. AUTOMATED DATA COLLECTION
The technologies we use for automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website.
- Web Beacons. Pages of the Website may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
6. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business;
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information;
- To any party with your consent;
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Zulu Pods’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Zulu Pods about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
7. HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We maintain physical, electronic, technical, and procedural security measures to guard against unauthorized access to our systems and we use safeguards such as firewalls and data encryption. We enforce physical access controls to our facilities, and we authorize access to personal information only for those employees, agents, or contractors who require it to fulfill the responsibilities of their jobs.
8. YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS
- Accessing and correcting your information. You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Website and visiting your account profile page. You may also send us an email at email@example.com to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. Please note, we may not be able to delete your personal information without also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect. We may retain certain information as required by law or for legitimate business purposes pursuant to applicable law.
- Notifications. If you no longer want to receive any notifications, which may include SMS messages, promotional emails, or other marketing communication from Zulu Pods, you may change your preferences by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Opt-out. You may opt-out of having your information used for behavioral advertising purposes by notifying us at the email listed in the contact information in Section 12 of this notice.
- California Residents. If you are a resident of California, you have the additional privacy rights located in Section 13.
- Colorado Residents. If you are a resident of Colorado, you have the additional privacy rights located in Section 14.
9. RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will keep your information as long as necessary to complete the purpose for which it was collected, or as may be required by law.
10. CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13
The Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information, personal or otherwise, to the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or through any of its features, register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
11. THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES
12. CONTACT INFORMATION
– or –
Zulu Pods, Inc.
333 Las Olas Way, CU 4, Suite 442
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
13. NOTICE FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
California Consumer Protection Act (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.100 et seq.) (as amended by the California Privacy Rights Act) (“CCPA”) provides residents of California with specific privacy rights with respect to their personal information. If you are a California resident, this section applies to you.
13.1. CRITERIA FOR RETENTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
California requires us to disclose information regarding the criteria we use to determine the length of time we retain your data. We utilize the following criteria to determine the length of time for which we retain information:
- The purposes for which the information is used, and the length of time for which the information is required to achieve those purposes;
- Whether we are required to retain the information type in order to comply with legal obligations or contractual commitments, to defend against potential legal claims, or as otherwise necessary to investigate any activity that is against the law, to ensure a secure online environment, or to protect health and safety;
- The privacy impact of ongoing retention; and
- The manner in which information is maintained and flows through our systems, and how best to manage the lifecycle of information in light of the volume and complexity of the systems in our infrastructure.
13.2. YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS AS A CALIFORNIA RESIDENT
- Right to know: Up to two (2) times per year, you may request that we disclose to you more information, if we have any available, on the following: (1) the categories and/or specific pieces of personal information we collected about you, (2) the categories of sources for that personal information, (3) the purposes for which the we use that information, (4) the categories of third parties with whom the we disclose the information, and (5) the categories of information that we sell or disclose to third parties; provided that Zulu Pods does not sell personal information currently.
- Right to data portability: You have the right to obtain your personal information listed above in a portable and readily usable format that allows you to transmit such information to another entity without hindrance.
- Right to delete: You may request that we delete personal information collected from you and tell any of our service providers to do the same, subject to certain exceptions.
- Right to opt-out of sale, sharing, or targeted advertisement: You may request that we stop selling or sharing your personal information or using your personal information targeted advertisements. This includes profiling that produces legal or similarly significant effects concerning you. As a reminder, Zulu Pods currently does not sell personal information.
- Right to correct: You may ask us to correct any information about you.
- Right to limit use and disclosure of sensitive personal information: You may direct us to only use your sensitive personal information for limited purposes, such as providing you with the services you requested.
- Right to be informed of financial incentives for data sharing: Zulu Pods may run promotions where we incentivize Website users to share certain pieces of information with us. Participation in these incentives is completely voluntary, and you may opt-out of the data sharing at any time. No information gathered from any promotions will be sold.
You may make any of these requests by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. We will verify your request by asking you to provide information related to your recent interactions with us, which may include a recent purchase you made that we can use to verify your identity.
13.3. THIRD-PARTIES WITH WHOM WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
We do not sell your information. However, we may share your information with our service providers or ask our service providers to collect your information on our behalf for the purposes listed in this Policy or for any reason with your consent. The current service providers we use are Google Analytics, Shopify, Printful, Salesforce, Leadfeeder, and Hubspot. We will update this policy if any service provider is added or removed.
13.4. PREVIOUSLY COLLECTED INFORMATION
In the past twelve (12) months, we have collected names and emails of users, however, we reserve the right to collect all the information identified in Section 2 of this notice.
13.5. FURTHER INFORMATION
For further information about your privacy rights in California, please click here.